My Cart (0)

DermaQOL™ Soothing Relief Therapy Cream (Discontinued)


Availability: Out of stock


Product Description

Thorne Research is preparing to launch a single skin-care and hair-care product line – Thorne Therapeutics™ – during the third quarter of 2014. While we are finalizing production and launch preparations for Thorne Therapeutics we anticipate that a few existing products will go out of stock. In almost all cases, however, we are fortunate to have alternative product offerings in the existing product lines that will ensure that every patient's skin and hair stays healthy and nourished through the transition. The health of the skin and hair of your patients is of utmost importance to us. Click here to read more about the new brand, launch, and alternate product suggestions.

While DermaQOL Soothing Relief Therapy Cream is out of stock, we suggest that you consider Thorne Organics Manuka Therapy Cream. For questions or more information, please contact Customer Service at 855-662-6765.

Contains certified organic New Zealand Manuka beeswax and Manuka honey, known for their healing properties. A blend of rich organic essential oils penetrates deep to nourish, rejuvenate, and renew, leaving skin glowing. It helps soothe difficult, irritated, or very rough, dry, scaly, and patchy areas, especially in patients with cancer, yet is gentle enough to use daily as a night cream. Certified organic ingredients make up 99% of this product. The remaining 1% are naturally derived.

Click on image to zoom


OncoQOL products are not intended to substitute for any medications prescribed by a licensed health-care practitioner, nor are any OncoQOL products intended to be an adjunct to or augment a particular therapy or drug action in the treatment of cancer. If you are a licensed health-care practitioner, please call 1-855-ONCOQOL for information on how to obtain OncoQOL products. If you are a patient, care-giver, or consumer, to gain access to OncoQOL products please contact your licensed health-care practitioner. OncoQOL products are only available through licensed health-care practitioners and can only be taken under the supervision of a licensed health-care practitioner.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.